Outdoor Pools of 2015

This is the time of year where everyone does "look back" posts on things from 2015.  I'm doing mine on one of my favourite things... you guessed it, outdoor pools.  I don't travel anywhere without scoping out google to see if there is an outdoor pool nearby.  Here's where I swam in the sun (other than open water) in 2015.  Missing: Santa Rosa CA (Finley Aquatic Center) - for some reason I didn't take a picture!


Kona HI: Kona Community Aquatic Center

Also in Kona, getting instruction from Karlyn
aquaticedge.org

Carlsbad CA: Alga Norte

Nanaimo BC: Bowen Park
It's great to have an outdoor pool close to home,
but their length swimming hours suck.
Vancouver BC: Kitsilano Pool
Probably one of the nicest outdoor pools in the world,
not only is it right next to the ocean, overlooking English Bay
and downtown Vancouver, it's also 137.5 metres!

Portland OR: Pier Pool
Edmonds WA: Yost Pool


Chilliwack BC: Rotary Pool

Palm Springs CA: Palm Springs Swim Center



Here's looking forward to more outdoor swimming in 2016!
Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing. digital pace clock

    ReplyDelete