Winter Ride

I had to get out for a ride today - while it's been sunny for a few weeks and we haven't yet had our rainy PNW winter, it's been crazy cold!  We had about a week of freezing temps during the day, and I think that's a record.  Needless to say, I haven't ridden outside for a bit.  But the mercury was rising today, so I bundled up and headed out.
Booties, jacket, thick gloves,
toque, base layer... 

I ended up being way overdressed for the weather as the temperature was pretty much back to normal for this time of year.  However, I'd rather be sweating under too many clothes than freezing with not enough.

It was a gorgeous and quiet afternoon on the roads, and I took some pictures to capture the day.








Another week of work, then winter break... happy holidays, all!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous views, and you can't beat cycling outside in December! Yay for only one more week before holidays! Sadly that's not the case for me, but I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete