Season Plan

Things are going to be a bit different for me this year as I'm trying out the self-coaching thing. The last few years have been pretty easy to simply do what is on my training plan (the irony of it being easy to do what I'm told is probably not lost on my family members...).  I have learned a lot and am headed out into the great unknown of making up my own training plans.

I have lots of ideas, but the first thing I decided to do was to get some expert advice.  I called up Noa, from PT Performance Training, who is super savvy.  She has a great combination of scientific knowledge and experience that I respect and admire.  I sat down with her yesterday and we mapped out a rough plan for the upcoming year.  Now it's up to me to fill in the details.

I'm going to try to train a lot, and when I think it's as much as I can do, I'll do a bit more.  I'll keep you posted on how things go.

My rough draft of 2013 training.
Also got to play with my Sharpie collection.

1 comment:

  1. You are a beast. I think you will do an awesoome job. I tried the self coaching thing for about a month and I realized that I ended up staying in my comfort zone too much.

    ReplyDelete