Tucson Time!

Here we are at the beginning of our spring break training camp.  We woke up this morning in Phoenix, and did a long run on the Ironman Arizona run course.  Brought back lots of memories from racing there in 2010 - good and bad - and made me super-stoked for November 2012!  Glad that it's 8 months away as I still have lots of work to do.

We started our run at 8 a.m. and it was bright, sunny, and warm.  We ended at 10 and it was pretty warm already.  Today ended hot hot hot by the time we got to Tucson, so first item on our agenda after dropping all our stuff in our rented condo was a swim in an outdoor lane pool.  One of my favourite activities!

Grocery shopping, building bikes, unpacking... that was the rest of our day, and now we're planning tomorrow's ride.  Can't wait!

The drive from Tempe to Tucson -  not the most exciting.

"Elevating" the legs after today's long run. 
We're not on Vancouver Island anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Jealous. Really I am. I was supposed to be there from the 3rd of March on for a camp with my coach, but school got in the way. Have fun training!

    ReplyDelete