Songs To Run To

I need some suggestions for sings for my ipod. I almost always listen to music when I run - unless I'm running with others of course. I thought I'd post what's currently on my shuffle. You will see it's a pretty eclectic list. Please comment with suggestions... I'm always interested in a new tune, or being reminded of something I haven't heard for awhile.

Here are the songs I am running to right now:
A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
Anything, Anything - Dramarama
Borderline - Madonna
Debaser - Pixies
DLZ - TV On The Radio
Goodbye Hooray - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Happiness Loves Company - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Hey Ladies - Beastie Boys
Houdini - Foster the People
La La Love You - Pixies
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Monarchy of Roses - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Need You Tonight - INXS
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
Purple River - Aunt Betsy
Push It - Salt N Pepa
Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac
Sprawl II - Arcade Fire
Suburban War - Arcade Fire
Time To Pretend - MGMT
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - Michael Jackson
Zingy - Ak'sent

Often I grab things randomly from my music library and don't even know what I've got until I'm listening. If you have any ideas of what should be on my shuffle - please let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Bad Reputation- Joan Jett, So What- Pink, American Idiot- Greenday, Just Can't Get Enough- Depeche Mode, Bad Romance- Lady Gaga, Just Like Heaven- The Cure, Blister in the Sun- Violent Femmes, Should I Stay or..- The Clash, and of course you should most definately have Dancing Queen on there, how could you not have a great run with Dancing Queen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What - no ACDC? Kiki I am shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added Staying Alive by the Bee Gees and Footloose by Kenny Loggins to my list which gets me going! I also recently went to a concert with Foreigner and Journey so downloaded some of their songs like Jukebox Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I figured that ACDC was a given. Wanted to show you I can branch out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to update my play lists, but then I'd need to remember to charge my shuffle and actually use it when I run.

    I'm leaning towards IMAZ. I can't get my friends to commit to IMAZ before IMF, but I don't want to sign up for IMF and then they finally decide to do IMAZ.

    ReplyDelete